BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Colorado:)



Over christmas break, my family and I went to Colorado to ski. The trip, as a whole, was awesome, but the trip there was grueling. We were all squished in the back seat of the car and bored. There was alot of fighting. My dad kept telling us to be quiet or we would turn the car around and go home. It was 16 hours in a five passenger car, with five people, plus all our stuff. It was not fun. When we got there, though, it was so much fun! We forgot all about the bad trip up there, and had an amazing time skiing. From this trip, I learned that sometimes in order to enjoy the good things in life you have to put up with the bad. I now know that things don't always go the way that you plan them, but if you keep a good outlook, you will have a great time!!

0 comments: