BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Archetype: Hero as Lover:)

Hi, i'm Brianna Sullivan:)
I would say that my archetype is hero as lover. My love for my friends, family, hobbies, and god motivate me to live my life the way I do. My family encourages me to be the best I can be, and I don't know what I would do without them. My love for god inspires me to live my life for him, and to present myself in a way that pleases him. Cheer, the hobby that I love, motivates me to push myself during practice, and work hard to improve. I am also somewhat of a hero as warrior. I do not have an
y external enemies (well at least I hope not:)), but I do face challenges. Many obstacles pop up in my life, and I do my best to deal with them. Even though these challenges are difficult to overcome, they are important because they have made me into the person I am toady.

0 comments: